Our ReachFor more than two decades, HCM has delivered healthcare intelligence and best practices to audiences and partners across the globe. We have continuously been recognized for our content excellence — garnering more than two dozen industry awards along the way. Through our many journal publications, content-rich web properties, and specialized digital programming, HCM informs and educates highly engaged and career-minded nursing and healthcare professionals. In 2022, HCM reached 3.2 million nurses and advanced practice nurses across multiple media channels.
HCM’s pursuit of quality and innovation has created positive outcomes for our clients, as we continue to develop our channel offerings to reach key decision makers and influencers across the healthcare landscape. By leveraging our key opinion and thought leadership, HCM provides unprecedented access for brand awareness, content marketing, strategic audience connections, and research initiatives. By developing editorial advocacy, targeting demographic segments, and leveraging highly qualified data, HCM can impact the goals and objectives for our partners, and drive results.
Data-driven Marketing Solutions
- Peer-Reviewed Publishing Our journals are the official journals of ANA, AANA, and NPWH – that’s a lot of authority and access to critical players. Clinically sound, engaging, and timely, the content that makes it into our journals is reviewed by a distinguished board of editors and healthcare practitioners.
- Digital Asset Development Microsites and digital assets represent effective digital strategies to build brands and drive results. HCM’s hyper-focused resources are developed for partners to promote specific goals and campaigns that provide authority, positioning, and SEO for their product or organization. These optimized sites and digital media drive lead generation by promoting specialized healthcare issues and providing relevant educational content.
- Native Advertising Authority and credibility are built through editorial integration with key messaging and strategic placement. Want to be in the reader-flow? Native advertising lets you embed your messages in content formats that draw attention.
- Video Tap into the highest engaging digital media — nothing demonstrates expertise quite like video. Let us craft a plan and produce dynamic video content that tells your story, educates, and moves seamlessly across digital channels. Video programs are available in short form and series formats, and they’re supported by a holistic marketing plan.
- Podcasts Podcasts let you reach professionals across multiple devices and allow you to entertain while you educate. Or own a topic area that can generate thousands of downloads by healthcare professionals across the globe. Work with our content team to generate informative and entertaining podcasts that are accessible and portable for busy HCPs so they can learn on the go.
- Webinars HCM produces, markets, and archives long-form educational content that provides partners with the opportunity to develop rich, detailed presentations in a round table discussion format. Presented as live broadcasts, these streaming resources offer direct access to thought leaders through real-time Q & A sessions and interactive features. Archived and re-purposed as on-demand content, webinars prove to be very effective for promoting industry expertise, generating leads, and positioning clients as thought leaders.
- Market Research and Audience Insights Leverage the power of HCM surveys, polling, and quizzes to learn more about an issue or what your audience thinks. HCM has deep market research experience and access to millions of healthcare professionals who want to be heard. Let us craft effective quantitative or qualitative research programs that can guide messaging, positioning, marketing strategies, and product development.
- Targeted Advertising We know ads, we have reach, we know segments — and our sites were visited by more than 3 million nursing professionals last year. Our flagship print journal, American Nurse, reaches ~180,000 nurses each month. Creative ads across all channels play a key role in branding, engagement, and leads.
- Mobile Marketing Geofencing, blue casting, and mobile marketing…some studies have predicted that as many as 97% of nurses will use mobile devices for care-related activities. We can reach them. We can help craft mobile campaigns that offer access to the tools every HCP carries.
- Education Need to teach a group about best practices in technology, sanitation, wound care, mindfulness…? We got that. We can help build an education program that delivers content via web, print, webinars, and more.